Location: Belladrum, West Coast Berbice
Period/ Year Built: Established 1838
Historical Background / Description:
St. Alban’s Anglican Church is located in the community of Belladrum along the Georgetown-Rosignol Highway, West Coast Berbice. It was established in 1838 and was opened for service on December 26, 1838, during the Feast of St. Stephen. The church building was rebuilt in 1869 and rehabilitated a number of times throughout the latter part of the 20th century and early 21st century.